Monday, July 18, 2011

Coconut,Conch and KATS

Greetings from Tortola Nomads.  Immigration was trying and troublesome.  Every expat I have encountered shares the same dilemma.  Even the British have similar woes and frustrations over the process.  I have been told to either laugh or cry. 


Nanny Cay Pool

KATS (Kids at the Sea) Regatta
My wanderings took me to Nanny Cay Resort for the 18th Annual Premier's Cup Youth Sailing (KATS) Regatta.  I was on a yacht and the shore shooting the young sailors as they raced for 3 days to determine a winner.  Teams from St. Lucia, St. Croix, Grenada, Antigua, Anguilla, USA, BVI and Puerto Rico competed for the treasured Cup.  Team Anguilla was victorious but all young sailors took home a great experience, new friendships and additional sailing skills.

I am hoping to my wanderings take me to Virgin Gorda to meet with their marketing executives for a commercial.  I hope it doesn't fall through as I have a great idea for their :60 commercial.

30 foot Catamaran being considered for CBN

We are hoping to secure a boat to shoot from and for transportation to the outer islands.  As we will do a show on scuba diving, the boat will also be utilized to that end.

I have indulged in coconut and conch, both plentiful and pleasing to this wanderer.  Your comments are encouraged and welcomed.


No comments:

Post a Comment